Housekeeper Job Description Summary:
Cleaning and organizing buildings or establishments. They often clean inside and outside areas. Able to attend to facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.