Job Description: Should be able help create memorable events for our clients. Reporting and coordinating your day-to-day activities with the Event Manager and Event Planner.
Event Staff Responsibilities:
- Assisting in setting up venues for various events and functions
- Ensuring that all safety standards and fire guidelines are followed
- Helping in building stages, arranging chairs, and installing sound equipment
- Handling cash registers, billing vendors, and maintaining invoice records
- Ensuring that the event venues are clean and organized at all times
- Addressing any customer queries and complaints
- Welcoming guests at events and ensuring they are being served
Job Description: Friendly and engaging individual to represent the best brands on the market today! Responsible for engaging consumers, promoting brand awareness and driving product sales through live featured product demonstrations, and or promotional seminars.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Positive product impressions and increased sales through product demonstration, customer engagement and effective communication of brand talking points.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits.
- Set-up, sampling and complete demonstration ownership and product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions.
Job Description: Cleaning and organizing buildings or establishments. They often clean inside and outside areas. Able to attend to facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
Job Description: Stores and processes orders or products. Oversee receiving and processing of incoming stock, picking orders from the warehouse stock and managing them.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Complete diary logs into inventory.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.