WHAT WE DO
Occasions Staffing is committed to providing the hospitality industry with the highest quality temporary staffing. Occasions Staffing has the expertise and resources to handle your temporary staffing requirements for industry services, meetings, conferences, conventions and private functions—seven days a week!
- Applicants interviewed in person
- Skills evaluated
- References carefully checked
- Background checked
- Government Regulatory Compliance
- Employment applications on file
- I-9 employment eligibility verified
- W-4 completed on file
- All state and federal wage and hour regulations met
- Create and distribute payroll checks weekly
- Maintain employee records according to law
- Pay employer FICA taxes; withhold all employee
- FICA and income taxes as required by state and federal statute and make timely tax deposits
- File all quarterly and yearly tax reports as required
- Issue W-2 income statement in a timely manner
BECAUSE YOUR BUSINESS IS OUR BUSINESS!
You Can Count On Occasions Staffing!
Occasions Staffing has built its reputation on four pillars:
Customer Service • Great Value • Personality • Cleanliness
Exceptional Client Services
Occasions Staffing’s entire organization is dedicated to provide the highest quality service to our clients and their customers, guest or conference attendees.
Providing Experienced and Dependable Personnel
All Occasions Staffing’s employees must pass a rigorous screening and interviewing process which includes a background check, confirmation of previous employment, reference checks and evaluation of applicable skills. We look for dependable courteous and skilled workers to send on assignment.
Occasions Staffing employees are guaranteed to perform their assigned tasks. If you are not satisfied with the performance of an Occasions Staffing employee and we are notified within the 1st three hours of the start of assignment, Occasions Staffing will replace that employee and not charge for the replaced employee.
OCCASIONS STAFFING HAS YOU COVERED!
Occasions Staffing maintains skilled and experienced staff that are committed to working in a friendly and professional manner.
- Call Center
- Graphic Designer
- General Labor
- Food Service