Bookkeeping Job Description Summary:
Maintain a great relationship with clients and perform all duties through financial reports. Maintain all HR and Payroll policies and insures all payroll clients are performing payroll-related duties and processes correctly by working closely with clients and their employees.
- Serve clients by identifying requirements; anticipating and resolving problems. Maintains workflow to meet deadlines and produce excellent customer service by performing bookkeeping work.
- Complete audits by assessing and recommending HR, payroll, and accounting controls; reconciling discrepancies; preparing reports; resolving procedural problems.
- Suggests control improvements by researching and interpreting HR, payroll, and accounting policies and legal regulations.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain client confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.