Sales Job Description Summary:
Outgoing Sales person with great communication skills that strike conversations with customers to build a relationship and navigate them through their marketing. Provide a consistent and excellent customer service experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy, confidentiality, and professionalism. Ability to handle multiple priorities and customers.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.