Bartender Job Description Summary:
Utilize mixologist talent to prepare and serve great alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for each guest, every time, all while enjoying the fun that each guest brings. Maintain a clean and safe bar area. Responsible for ensuring that all state, federal and property specific policies and procedures are upheld.
- Greets all guests sincerely with a smile, and provide superior guest service.
- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks per the drink recipes, quickly, accurately, and without waste.
- Restock bar products, garnish trays, and ice bins as necessary throughout shift.
- Cut fruit and garnishes to specifications for use in cocktails.
- Maintains cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, tables, sinks, utensils, shelves, and storage areas.
- Checks ID’s of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.